What you'll do
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the optimal operation of equipment, materials, and infrastructures, while respecting reliability, quality, safety, and budget objectives.
- Ensure the reliability of equipment in the area for which he/she is responsible.
- Analyse the causes and consequences of equipment failures, define the necessary actions, and ensure follow-up.
- Establish weekly and monthly maintenance priorities for the area (direct intervention, weekly maintenance, major maintenance).
- Define the content of maintenance plans, assess their relevance, and need for updating.
- Define spare parts procurement strategy.
- Analyse the recurrence of non-standard events and ensure that controls are planned.
- Plan, prepare and evaluate external maintenance services.
- Ensure that internal preparation activities are carried out correctly.
- Gather, formalize, and share knowledge of how equipment and systems work, and help to ensure that they are properly understood.
- Manage the necessary tests.
- Validate the quality of technical interventions carried out.
- Participate in an on-call role outside service hours.
Who we're looking for
- Civil or industrial engineering with a focus on mechanics, hydraulics, etc.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Capable of reading mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic drawings, etc.
- Basic knowledge of electricity.
- Knowledge of failure mode analysis techniques (FMECA), cause trees, Ishikawa, etc.
- Dialogue skills (ability to listen and communicate).
- Team spirit.
- Basic knowledge of technical English (B2).
What you'll getA competitive salary according to your experience and attractive benefits such as:
- Company car and fuel card.
- Hospitalization and group insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Training and assessment opportunities to develop your full potential and broaden your expertise.
- Career opportunities.
- Regular contact to review your current needs and objectives.
- Apprenticeship sessions and workshops.
- Access the fun and informative events we organize throughout the year, which form the backbone of our corporate culture!
- After works.
- Monthly teambuilding's.
- Annual ski trip.