What you'll do
As Electrical Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
• Design, create and update electrical assembly drawings.
• Design, create and update specification
• Define wiring lists: cables, connectors, types, segregation, routing, length, bill of materials
• Based on the product documentation, configure and create the specific electrical documentation of new Proton Therapy centers as well as upgrades of existing sites.
• Design and update of single line diagram
• Create and maintain product documentation
• Define Lock Out Tag Out
Who we're looking for• A master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent by experience.
• At least 4 years of experience in design of electrical installation.
• At least 4 years of experience in EPLAN P8 Electrical
• Experience in AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of diverse range of equipment including circuit-breakers, contactors, PLC, relays, motor drives, magnets, etc.
• Good oral and written skills in English.
• Knowledge of IEC/EN 60204 (“Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines”), IEC/EN 61439 (“Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies”) or equivalent is an asset.
We are looking for someone:
• Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update, broaden and deepen your knowledge.
• driven and proactive individual.
• able to organize your work autonomously (minimal supervision).
• Being a team player with very good interpersonal skills.
What you'll get
- An exciting position in a stable and solid company
- Attractive salary conditions with extra-legal benefits
- Real development opportunities