Project Manager Construction
What you'll do
We are looking for several Project Managers (building, infrastructure, civil, industry) - FRENCH/ENGLISH/DUTCH
The Project Manager is involved in one or more construction projects, depending on the size and complexity of these projects.
- He is the final supervisor for the execution of a large project or several medium-sized projects (average of 2 to 100 million Euro per project).
- Type of work: structural work, industrial and office buildings, industrial engineering, no single-family houses or road works.
- He supervises as needed one or more Works Engineers who assist him.
- He supervises, in close collaboration with the Site Manager, the execution, and all the technical aspects of the project and ensures the financial profitability of the project.
- Organization and management of the project (from the submission of the complete folder by the Submissions Department)
- The Project Manager can propose the means and the methods of execution, as well as the subcontractors and suppliers he intends to call on.
- Customer relations and contractual follow-up
- Financial and budgetary control, in partnership with the Management Controller
- General planning of long-term works
- Leading of production, yields, control and coordination of subcontractors and internal teams
- Implementation of quality procedures (ISO), security or environment
- Relations with local authorities
- All other tasks for which he has ultimate responsibility.
The Project Manager reports either to one of the Project Managers or directly to the Technical Director or to the General Management.
Who we're looking for
- Master, Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer of Constructions (or Civil Engineer Architect).
- Several years of experience (in the construction sector) and at least 5 years of experience in the function.
- Strategic vision and business acumen. Able to develop and maintain high-level business relationships.
- Convincing and communicative.
- Managerial skills, sense of negotiation.
- Language knowledge: French and Dutch, English is an asset.
What you'll get• A competitive salary package based on your experience with attractive fringe benefits such as:
- a company car & fuel card
- hospitalization & group insurance
- meal vouchers
- training and assessment opportunities to fully develop your potential and expand your expertise
- career opportunities
- regular contact moments to check in with you and see what your current needs & objectives are
- learning sessions and workshops
• Access to our fun and learning events that we organise throughout the year, the backbone of our company culture:
- Monthly teambuildings
- Yearly ski trip
Catalay is part of Sisu Group, an ecosystem of human capital ventures, active across more than 15 industries. Joining Catalay means joining Sisu and having exclusive access to our vibrant network of talent professionals, clients, and projects. Check out www.sisu.be for more information.