Project Manager (Construction)
What you'll do
- The role of the project manager is to provide support to the entire teams (engineers & managers) within different projects.
- Reports to the Head of Project Management, who in turn reports to the Manager of Infrastructure Management & Innovation.
- Achieving project objectives in terms of time planning, scope, money, quality, information provision and the functioning of the project team.
Who we're looking for
- You have a Master's degree in Civil Engineering with at least 5 years of experience (Engineering/Architecture);
- You have a relevant experience in project management;
- You are an experienced individual with a comprehensive knowledge of the contractual, legal and financial aspects of a project ;
- You speak Dutch or French and English; Other languages are an asset;
- You are able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- You are flexible to frequently travel worldwide;
- You are able to deal with a large number of tasks simultaneously;
- You possess strong communication and coordination skills, business development skills and excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- You’re positive and have a focused attitude;
- Further you are rigorous, detail oriented, you possess strong analytical skills;
- You are able to react to and manage change.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of home working;
- You will become part of a global company where you can grow thanks to many career opportunities