What you'll do
We are currently in search of an Electrical Engineer for one of our clients in region Antwerp. You will work in multi-disciplinary project teams and you wil be responsible for the engineering activities related to the different system of your expertise.
- You will prepare integrated concept design, outline specifications, technical for systems and equipment, together with patners where appropriate. For the systems that are procured, you also need to follow-up the suppliers/subcontractors;
- You need to translate client's and statutory requirements in appropriate technical documents to be used by the procurement team to obtain “best in class” conditions;
- You have to lead the engineering activities for the allocated systems and monitor quality, assess input from engineering team, partners, suppliers and subcontractors;
- You need to prepare the operations & maintenance manuals to be delivered to customers;
- You have to provide support towards construction & commissioning.
Who we're looking for
- To have knowledge of DNVGL-OS-ST145 is a preference:
- To have knowledge of DNV-GL-OS-D201 is a preference:
- You need to understand IEC60364 and IEC61439. Knowledge of IEC 61892 is an advantage:
- Experience with AutoCad and Eplan software is an advantage:
- Experience with Caneco software is an advantage.
What you'll get
- A competitive salary package with benefits (company car + fuel card) and a flexible work culture;
- Hospitalization insurance an group insurance;
- Training and career opportunities that focus on your personal growth;
- Personal guidance and follow- up from our Talent Manager
- As part of our team, you come into contact with a broad network of engineer thanks to our fun & learning events that we organize throughout the year (e.g. our annual ski trip)!