What you'll do
In order to strengthen the Engineering Department of our client and its support to the
department, we are looking for a Desinger, who will work mainly on prefabrication
precast concrete projects (formwork and reinforcement).
The Draftsman is involved in several construction projects simultaneously.
Type of work: industrial and office buildings, industrial engineering, hospitals, shopping centers
commercial and multi-residential centers...
The Draftsman is responsible for the following main activities:
- Gather technical data for the realization of plans
- Identify dimensional, functional and physical constraints
- Determine solutions for constructions, installations and fittings
- Design bills of material for drawings and diagrams
- Drawing of 2D/3D production sheets on Allplan or Autocad/Revit: formwork /
- Coordination of works to be carried out: use of 3D tools
- Preparation of 2D/3D "site" plans (output in pdf, dwg/dwf, ifc, ...)
- following the directives of the project manager
- Realize or modify the diagrams, the plans of the works, the installations, the
- according to the standards and the evolutions of constraints
- Help with the quantification-measurement according to the directives of the quotation service
- Provide technical support to the project manager
The position to be filled is located between our headquarters in Schaerbeek and Sint-Pieters- Leeuw.
Who we're looking for
- Training as a draftsman in buildings
- Minimum 5 years experience as a draftsman and at least 2 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of Allplan, Revit or Autocad (xref management, block management and creation, printing - publishing, etc...)
- Very good reading of architectural and stability plans (reinforced concrete, structure)
- Dutch required, French desired
- Ability to work and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team
- Rigor, precision, spirit of synthesis
- Analytical mind
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get
- A permanent contract
- Competitive remuneration in line with your experience, plus attractive fringe benefits.
- The opportunity to join one of the most renowned construction companies, with a 100% family shareholding